[Nfbc-info] Meet & Greet Thursday night 7:00 p.m - 9:00 p.m

pschase at ca.rr.com pschase at ca.rr.com
Sun Sep 23 02:29:10 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to invite EVERYONE to the FIRST ANNUAL MEET & GREET EVENT that will be held at The 2012 California Convention on Thursday night from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS IT!!!!!

WHAT IS A MEET & GREET YOU ASK? WELL! This is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for all of us to meet with all of the N.F.B.C. officers and board members at a “Progressive” social evening. I’M EXCITED! HOW ABOUT YOU?

How does this work you ask? At the Board of Directors Meeting as you leave the meeting, there will be a list of the officers as well as the Board Members with their room # posted by each exit door. There will be Braille and Large Print lists available. Please take one list of your preferred format. Please share if at all possible.

NOW HERE IS THE FUN PART: You look at the list of names and their room # and decide who you would like to visit. Then you navigate around the hotel and go to the room of your choice! As I said this is a wonderful opportunity to ask questions, meet the N.F.B. C. officers & Board members. Just have fun mixing and mingling with everyone on a smaller scale. I’M EXCITED! HOW ABOUT YOU!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also just to let everyone know that when you go to each room there will be some extra handouts! Come see what surprises may come your way. What could it be? Check it out!

If you have any questions about this event please contact Pamela Chase @ 951-532-6525

I look forward to seeing everyone @ the 2012 N.F.B.C MEET & GREET EVENT from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.

Thank you,

Pamela Chase