[Nfbc-info] pre-register for the CABS annual business meeting

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Sep 24 12:44:17 UTC 2012

Hello fellow Californians,

                We are all eagerly anticipating this year's State
Convention, to be held October 18-21 at the Embassy Suites South in El
Segundo. One of the highlights of every convention is the CABS annual
business meeting. I am particularly excited about this year's agenda. We
will hear about a camp where blind High Schoolers are learning how to do
hands-on chemistry independently, We will hear about the innovative new
programs of the National Federation of the Blind, We will get tips on
working with the department of Blind Field Services, And, we will hear from
dynamic young student leaders how we as students can help to improve the
lives of blind people in California.

                Once again this year, CABS is giving you the opportunity to
pre-register online for the CABS annual business meeting, saving you that
long wait in the registration line. Dues as always are $5. To pre-register,
please visit:

http://www.formstack.com/forms/?991031-njyFjYklPn

See you at convention!

Angela