[Nfbc-info] third oppinion

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Apr 5 05:34:48 UTC 2013

Hi,
Could you get your own biofeedback machine?  I don't know if they are
accessible though.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com