[Nfbc-info] Airfare for convention

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 01:10:08 UTC 2013

Hello folks, as the time for national convention draws nearer, I know that many of you are looking for cheap and affordable airfare prices. As of today, I have found on cheaptickets.com a round-trip for $453 leaving from LA and arriving in Orlando. When I checked a few hours ago, there were still 79 tickets available to leave on Sunday, June 30 and return the following Sunday after convention. The airline would be Delta. If anybody else wants more information or needs help please feel free to contact me off list at
juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Best Regards,
Juanita Herrera

Sent from my iPhone