[Nfbc-info] 2013 Convention Grants Available

Tiffany Manosh tmanosh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:55:13 UTC 2013

*Grants to the 2013 National Federation of the Blind Convention Are Now
Available!*

Your presence at the national convention is important! By your presence,
you are a part of the largest gathering of blind people held anywhere in
the world. The Federation needs your ideas and your voice, and you need the
strength and knowledge that comes from common association and collective
action. The NFB of California Board of Directors is hopeful that you will
join us in the power and unity of purpose that we find at a national
convention. Therefore, we are offering grants in the amount of five hundred
dollars to assist blind persons and their families to attend the convention
in Orlando, Florida. The convention will be held at the Rosen Centre Hotel
on July 1 to July 6, 2013.

*Two Grants Available:*
Wilbur Radcliff Grant – This grant is for first time convention attendee’s.
The NFBC Board will select 10 recipients to attend national convention
under this grant. To apply, please fill out the form and submit it before
May 19th, 2013. http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1450100-B0gaIvN28V

NFBC Grant – This grant is to assist those who have attended a convention
before and need a little help getting to the 2013 national convention in
Orlando, Florida. The NFBC board will select 5 recipients to attend this
year’s national convention. To apply, please fill out the form and submit
it before May 19th, 2013. http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1067330-B0gaIvN28V