[Nfbc-info] River City Fundraising Event

Tiffany Manosh tmanosh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:21:53 UTC 2013

 The River City Chapter would like to invite you all to a fun filled
event!  Want to take a spin in a hot little sports car then mark your
calendar for May 18th!  Check out all the details in our flyer below.

Thank you,

Tiffany Manosh, President
River City Chapter

Hair In The Wind!

 *The Sacramento Area Miata Owners Association, together with the River
City Chapter NFB of California, Society of the Blind and the Lions Club
District 4C5 will be providing rides to members of our blind and low-vision
community! *

*Take a spin in a hot little sports car! *

Join us for this fun community event.  Come on out to enjoy a free
30-minute ride in a convertible! It’s sexy, it’s fun, and once you’ve done
it, you just can’t get enough!

*Where: Society for the Blind *

*     1238 S Street *

*               Sacramento, CA 95811 *

*When:   May 18, 2013 *

*Time:    10:00 am—2:00pm or until all registered     guests ride!*

*Reserve Your Ride Today! *

To register for your ride please RSVP to Ralph Gingrich by April 30th.

916-721-4499 or 916-223-2513

rkitman at surewest.net

 *Aids To Independence *store at Society for the Blind will be open for
your shopping pleasure.

Tri-tip or chicken sandwiches, chips and beverages will be available for
purchase through the River City Chapter of the NFB of California.

*Thank you to the SAMOA Club, NFB, Lions Club and Society for the Blind for
making this event possible.*