[Nfbc-info] NFB Escondido Chapter Fundraising 4/26/2013

Ramona Longoria ramona.longoria at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 23:50:59 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone, we at the Escondido Chapter are having an NFB Fundraiser on
4/26/2013. We will be receiving 30% of all the commission that is made.
Our consultant is Jamie with MY THIRTY ONE products.  We will be able to
choose from different styles of totes, duffle bags, insulated lunch
thermals and organizers, pet leashes and many, many other products.  You
will be able to view the catalog online and order. These items come in
different sizes, shapes, colors and you can also include a logo or
initials. These are really nice items and you will be pleased with your
order. They also have monthly specials that you will be able to view. If
you would like to take a look, please go to: www.mythirtyone.com/JLV, you
will then click on My Party,  you will then click on Ramona Longoria
National Federation of the blind and click on it.  You will be order until
4/28/.  If you should have any questions, please email me at
Ramona.longoria at gmail.com or call me at 760-672-8057. If you want to
organize some items for personal or home this is the company to check out.
We at the Escondido Chapter thank you for your support. Let me know your
opinions as this seems like it would be a good fundraiser for all
chapters.