[Nfbc-info] NFB Escondido Chapter Fundraising 4/26/2013

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Apr 23 06:03:50 UTC 2013

Hi,
I tried to purchase an item and got clear to the final page and it would not
go.  I do not know if it is due to a problem with JAWS 14, Internet Explorer
8 or their website.  Has anyone else had a problem?  I've had some
difficulties on other sites too so it might be something incompatible with
JAWS or IE8.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com