[Nfbc-info] Long-term Healthcare

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 27 01:07:31 UTC 2013

Dear Members,

I just signed my long-term healthcare policy through Mutual of Omaha.  I
encourage everyone to contact my representative:

Satoshi Aoki
925-798-8455 x220
925-818-2654 cell
888-464-7600 toll free
satoshi.aoki at mutualofomaha.com

I am mentioning this because Mutual of Omaha and Satoshi did not give me any
hassle whatsoever about being blind.   I am not paying a higher premium
because of it and I did not have to sign a rider.  The agent, Satoshi, is
drawing up the papers to make the NFB of California members eligible for an
association discount.  I will let you know when this happens.  This is well
worth it if you are still healthy.  Believe me, I know because Jim does not
have long-term life coverage and in-home healthcare is very expensive.

Mary Willows

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you!
mwillows at sbcglobal.net