[Nfbc-info] Presidents Meeting

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 20:14:59 UTC 2013

Hey!

What president's meeting are we talking about? I had down that we're
meeting for state convention planning a week from tomorrow.

Is this a whole separate meeting for chapter presidents, and if so,
why wasn't there an announcement? Or, did I miss it?Lately, I'm
feeling left out of many meetings that I'm suppose to be a part of but
didn't know about. What's going on here? I'm feeling like I'm
purposely being left out of things. What's up?

LM