[Nfbc-info] Presidents Meeting

Robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 20:21:00 UTC 2013

Hello LM
You should have received a Google calendar reminder about last night's chapter presidents meeting
Merry also sent out an email yesterday early afternoon or evening reminding all chapter president to attend the chapter presidents meeting last night
I am not sure why you're not receiving your email
Take care

Sent from my iPhone