[Nfbc-info] Thank You Rick and Tish for "Catch Our Dream"

Roger Oberholzer oberholzerr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 17:25:27 UTC 2013

I wanted to thank Rick and Tish in particular for using a tremendous amount
of their time, efforts and resources to let the NFB raise money through the
"Catch Our Dream" Auction and Raffle. You both are awesome! Thank you for
everything you do for our organization and that you make it possible for the
NFBC to raise money from this event. You both are great people and friends.
Thank you for being our friends and thank you for everything you do and
sacrifice to make this event happening.