[Nfbc-info] Thank You Rick and Tish for "Catch Our Dream"

Shannon Ramsay salynnr at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 05:00:54 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbc-info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lauren
Merryfield
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:10 PM
To: NFB of California List
Subject: Re: [Nfbc-info] Thank You Rick and Tish for "Catch Our Dream"
Hello,

   I fully agree with what Roger and Lauren have already said.  I have
attended this event for the past two years, and I have had a really
wonderful time both last year and this year.  I realize that a lot of
planning and effort goes into putting on an event like this one, so I just
want to thank both of you for everything you did.  I know that the funds
which were raised at this event will go to support all sorts of wonderful
programs.  I also had fun catching up with old friends and meeting some
people I did not know so well.  Awesome job both of you!

   Shannon
Hi,
I agree!  I have attended each year so far and I've loved every one of them!

I know a great deal of work goes into this event and I appreciate it, too!
It was so much fun and it was nice to see people I sort of know and meet
some new ones.
Thanks
Lauren
"You have journeyed too far to stop now. Everything you have done was
necessary to arrive at his point in time. You cannot control what happens to
you, only how you choose to react to it.  This is your new beginning."  Bob
Perks Curious about Thirty-One?
view the online catalog, place an order
or join my team:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com