[Nfbc-info] Bid for Excellence Basket

Melissa Haney frommissy2u at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 05:28:10 UTC 2013

Hi All,
I'd like to thank those of you who have sent items for the bid for excellence basket! Cal and I have donated a beautiful, sturdy basket on behalf of the at large chapter for the items to go in. There is still time for last minute donations for the basket if they get sent out right away. I would like to get it sent off to the national office soon. Please send me an email if your chapter would like to send something so that I know what to wait for! And, again, thank you all who have already sent things out or brought them to catch our dreams!
Melissa