[Nfbc-info] Safeway announces web site accessibility improvements

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Dec 15 21:52:29 UTC 2013

Hi,
I sure hope they figure out how to allow one to change their delivery
address on the accessible site. I went through all kinds of difficulties
with customer service insisting that I was doing something incorrectly. I
had to keep telling them over and over that it was on their end. So I hope,
now, that they will fix that. It was a big problem because the delivery
personnel would go to my old address and then call me when there was no
response, only to discover that I was in a different part of the city.
Thanks
Lauren