[Nfbc-info] info from infectious disease doc

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at live.com
Thu Dec 19 04:57:54 UTC 2013

I went to an infectious disease doctor today regarding my cellulitis
infection.

First of all, he drained a hematoma on my leg that might have been causing
some of the swelling. Then he put me on four more meds regarding infection.
Then they needed blood to check my immune system. This took 45 minutes as it
was very difficult fore them to find a veign. I see him in two weeks.
Hopefully, I'll get the results before then regarding what the results are.