[Nfbc-info] officers

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 27 06:35:43 UTC 2013

Hello all. Last week, before the Shristmas holiday, I sent through another email address a deadline as to when I wanted people to email me what, if any office they wanted to be. I have heard from a few of you, but not everyone.

Please let me know if you have interest in being an officer.

Also, FYI: We are changing the meeting day for JANUARY MEETING ONLY. We will meet on 01/04/2014 10:00 am to 12:30 pm at Panther Village Apartments 3101 W. Chapman Orange, CA  92868. The cross street is Rampart.

Please let me know ASAP because Carla Lewis, one of our new prospective members wantws to make breakfast for all of us. She needs to know how many people to cook for.

Thank you for helping me out in this situation.

Have a Happy Newyear and see you all on the 4th.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange County Chapter
Cell#(847)989-0768
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net