[Nfbc-info] last ditch

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 2 05:46:39 UTC 2013

Well, I had my last acupuncture treatment and ultrasound treatment today. I am still in great pain. I am still leaving for Leaderdog on Sunday the 3rd.

We will have to see what happends.

Hopefully I can handle the colde of Michigan and the pain of walking.

One more thing, although they have computers at Leaderdog, getting emails might be very difficult. I don’t know if I will be able to get or send emails up there easly.

Although I will be busy with my dog, and my phone will be off a lot of the time, it might be easier to get a hold of me by my cell phone @(847)989-0768. Otherwise, I will reach all of you when I get back on the 28th of Februrary.

That is all for now.