[Nfbc-info] microsoft word protected view

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 4 06:03:22 UTC 2013

I NEED SOMEONES HELP DESPARATELY. I am having a proglem opening up mail attachments that are from microsoft word. It comes up with a message that says microsoft word protected view. I was given some instructions a few weeks ago but they don’t seem to work with JAWS. I need immediate help on this as I have three important documents from Leaderdog with mail attachments in them. They need to be opened ASAP. If someone could either email me, call me @hm#(847)564-5850 or, even come over to the house in Northbrook, IL and help me with this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

PLEASE I NEED HELP DESPARATELY.

Thanks.