[Nfbc-info] acupuncture

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 29 06:01:35 UTC 2013

Well, this is the last straw. I am trying acupuncture this week before I go to Leaderdog. Unfortunately, I might be a day late and a dollar short on this but I have to try something so that I can walk at Leaderdog. I went for one session today. I go again on Wednesday and one again on Friday. Hopefully, this will work if anything temporararly. If not, Leaderdog may send me home because I can’t walk. After the first session, I am still in great pain, but it is only the first acupuncture session.