[Nfbc-info] acupuncture

Frida Aizenman aizenman at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 29 14:10:10 UTC 2013

Rob, this is very interesting. I used to be skeptical about acupuncture.
About 20 years ago, my mom kept talking about pain in the jaw. Not only did
I take her to a regular dentist, but some kind of orthodontist that had more
knowledge. He did not know how to help her, but an Aunt who was visiting
from New York suggested acupuncture, and for six months it worked. She kept
going back when she needed to, and acupuncture kept helping her. But, not
only that. The acupuncture doctor ask what else she would like the
acupuncture to do, and mom said she wanted to stop smoking, and low and
behold, she did! and believe me, she was a very heavy smoker for many years.
Cordially,
Frida