[Nfbc-info] FW: [CCB-L] US Teleseminar

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Jul 24 21:14:40 UTC 2013

Original Message:
From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693 at gmail.com>
To: 'CCB-l' <CCB-L at ccbnet.org>
Subject: [CCB-L] US Teleseminar
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:38:53 -0700

I got this from a newsletter and thought you'd be interested, Happens at
4PM PST. 5 PM. MST 6PM CST. and 7PMEST.

For those of you in the United States, the American Foundation for the
Blind
is sponsoring a free teleseminar this evening at 7:00 PM eastern time to
discuss current efforts regarding described TV in the US. Learn what is
available, what is coming soon, and how recent legislation can assist you
with advocating for described programming on your local TV stations.

More information can be found at this link:
http://xed.cc/7e2x

Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an
expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of
light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will
have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally-and in
Chela's case--out of sight.it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that
sheds light on what the world can be.
Academics-and no one will ever change my mind on this-take a distant
second place. -Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified
by the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF):
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with
us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space
and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you:
http://db.tt/XpUTe0E