[Nfbc-info] 2013 Catch Our Dreams

rickwatson1113 at comcast.net rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 24 23:27:49 UTC 2013

   National Federation of the Blind of California presents

   "Catch Our Dreams"

Tickets are now on sale for the 3rd annual Catch Our Dreams event. You can purchase your tickets at nfbcal.org. Tickets are only $25.00. Lunch is catered by the Courtyard Marriott. There are so many great items. Come to the event and get a birthday or Christmas gift for that sport fan in your life, maybe wine tasting for you and your friends or an anniversary present for your parents. Alot of great items. If you would like more information or have questions regarding the event, just send me an e-mail. The Courtyard has a block of rooms saved for this event and they will provide transportation to and from the Fairfield/Suisun train station. We'll see you there!