[Nfbc-info] Fw: [il-talk] I want to get the lists opinion oftheblindnessattitudes displayed in this article.

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Jun 12 05:24:08 UTC 2013

Hi,
I think that her response is typical of someone who has their sight and
loses it; they really feel so many examples of loss.  Since she was one of
few who had successful surgery before she lost all of her vision, she never
did learn the alternative techniques we, who have been blind all our lives,
or for a long time, have learned.  So she got her sight back but didn't
learn the truth about long-term blindness.
Thanks
Lauren
"Can you think of times when an encouraging word or act helped shape your
life? Someone loved you, spoke kindly to you, gave you a chance or put an
arm around your shoulder and it changed you.  Their encouragement became the
cure for your grief, your discouragement or your loneliness.  You can be
that encourager for others in need." --Bob Patterson
visit us at catlines.com and lettingthecatoutofthebag.com