[Nfbc-info] elitists, huh?

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 22 06:07:15 UTC 2013

I totally agree. Mr. Maurer's voice did sound tired.

He has done so much for the federation for so many years.

Remember all of the times he has come out to California to help us during
some of our state conventions.

I also agree with your statement "Who would work for less than minimum
wage?"

What we need is better training. That has to come from the states and Rehab.