[Nfbc-info] short survey about dictation on mobile devices

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 18:41:24 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I am a PhD candidate in Computer Science & Engineering at the University of
Washington and my research group is studying the use of dictation on mobile
devices. We are looking for volunteers to complete a short
survey<https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/shiria/190486> as
part of a research study. Your responses will help us design better
accessible dictation interfaces for mobile devices.

*Participant requirements:*

Participants must be 18 years old or older and must be proficient with a
smartphone or similar device (e.g., iPad, iPod Touch). We are seeking
blind, low-vision, and sighted participants. Participation is voluntary.

The survey can be found here:
https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/shiria/190486

Please email shiri at cs.washington.edu if you have any questions.

Thank you!