[Nfbc-info] Studying overseas

Amber Boggs amber at amberboggs.com
Fri May 31 05:33:38 UTC 2013

Hi Brandon, several websites indicate that there are exceptions for students who are traveling abroad to study. Check out the link I have pasted below. If you read down they explain how you can do it, and also give you a link to the particular SSI    regulations that pertain to Traveling abroad.
If I have another free moment, I will be happy to try to help you more. I hope this link proves helpful

Sent
http://www.miusa.org/ncde/tipsheets/ssa

Sent from my iPhone from my iPhone