[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: DOR announces news video

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Nov 7 02:01:39 UTC 2013

From: Xavier, Joe at DOR [mailto:Joe.Xavier at dor.ca.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 04:44 PM
To: Xavier, Joe at DOR
Subject: DOR announces news video

The Department of Rehabilitation is updating the way in which we share news!
Information formerly presented during the News Hour will now be available in
video format. Stakeholders and community partners can view DOR videos at
their convenience and select video segments most important to them.  In
addition, viewers control the time and place for viewing and may share with
interested parties.

We are soliciting all questions you may have for the Department to help
guide content development. We look forward to your input.

Please submit your questions about DOR activities or programs to External
Affairs by email at  <mailto:externalaffairs at dor.ca.gov>
externalaffairs at dor.ca.gov no later than December 1st.

Thank you for your participation, and stay tuned for the future release!