[Nfbc-info] leg update

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Nov 22 12:33:18 UTC 2013

Hi,
Can't they get rid of the infection with antibiotics? If nerve compressions haven't helped very long in the past, isn't there something else they can do? Could they remove the painful part of your leg? I hope the MRI reveals something they can fix and make you better. It is such a bummer that you have had to experience so much pain with that leg.
Thanks
Lauren

For my new book go to:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com