[Nfbc-info] tech question

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 2 07:37:20 UTC 2013

Hello all. I am going to be singing in a chorale concert on the 20th of October. I want to email you the flyer. It is a poster.

Someone want to try to email it to me. These are the formats that he can use.

What will work with jaws13?

Hi Rob.  These are the formats in which I can save the concert
poster:  GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, Microsoft BMP, Open EXR, PDF,
Photoshop, PICT, PNG, SGI, TGA, TIFF.  Let me know if you can use any
of these and I will try to save and send on to you.  Don