[Nfbc-info] Reminder- Register for the convention now

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 4 00:56:19 UTC 2013

Hello All:

I am simply nudging every one of those procrastinators to get your 2013 NFB
of California registration form in.  The absolute deadline is Wednesday,
October 10 at high noon.  After that the "at the door" prices

Will go into effect.  I have to give the hotel catering people a meal count
on Monday and they will allow for just a few additional meals but, I can't
guarantee that you will be able to buy a meal ticket at the door.  The
banquet will go up to $40.00 and the lunches will go up to $30.00.  Even the
convention registration goes up to $30.00.

So stop procrastinating and get that registration turned in.

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you!

Mary Willows, President NFBC