[Nfbc-info] great convention!

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 14 09:43:58 UTC 2013

I totally agree with you. It was a pleasure to sing for everyone as well.

Everyone was wonderful inhelping me out with my leg issue. I'm going to call
the doctor later today. It is really swolin. I'm going to sleep in my
recliner to keep my leg more elivated. Of course I will have my new blanket
around me. Also, the crock pot wilol really come in handy. I'm staying at
the Extended Stay hotel and am getting tired of microwave meals.

If anyone has ideas for things I an use the pot for, please contact me off
list or call me @(847)989-0768.

Also, HAVE VOICE, WILL AND CAN TRAVEL.