[Nfbc-info] Southern California Catch Our Dreams

Tiffany Manosh tmanosh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 03:45:59 UTC 2013

Hello Fellow Federationists:

The Southern California Catch Our Dreams is an event you wont want to miss!
It will take place on Saturday November 2nd from 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm.  To
purchase your ticket go to:
www.socal-catchourdreams.**eventbrite.com<http://www.socal-catchourdreams.eventbrite.com/>
.

While using JAWS to fill out and purchase your ticket
for the event you will want to tab through the various edit fields.
 However,
some of the edit fields say * edit.  Use your up arrow to find out what the
field label is.  If you have any questions or need assistance please
contact either Tiffany Manosh, email tmanosh at gmail.com or phone
916-241-3274, or Robert Stigile, email rstigile at gmail.com, phone
818-381-9568.

See you all there!