[Nfbc-info] FW: CABS info

Joseph Retherford jgretherford at ucdavis.edu
Tue Oct 22 18:24:36 UTC 2013

Hello all,

This sounds like an interesting opportunity. If there is anyone interested
around San Francisco that would like to help this person out please get back
to me, so I can set you up with her. She is trying to help blind people, in
regards to museum visits, and just needs blind people to talk to.

Thanks, Joe