[Nfbc-info] another tech question

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 12 13:08:12 UTC 2013

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: robert stigile
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 5:57 AM
To: NFB of California List
Subject: Re: [Nfbc-info] another tech question

Hello,
There was a combo printer made, I believe either by Humanware or
possibly View Plus technologies.
The embosser and printer were connected together, so you would
emboss a page, take it out of the embosser and then set the paper
in the tray of the printer and it would
finish the job by printing large print on the lines that did not
have braille.
I do not know if this combo is still manufactured, but you could
try calling Humanware.
Good luck,

Robert Stigile
phone: 818-381-9568