[Nfbc-info] another computer issue

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:08:13 UTC 2013

Hello,
That means the person who sent you the attachment was lazy and didn't
ocr the document, they just scanned it. If $100 is all you have to pay
for OCR software I would count yourself lucky. I use Kurzweil, but I
think if you are in a fix, you can use the OCR function of Jaws or NVDA.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs