[Nfbc-info] Note-Taking Devices

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 04:11:16 UTC 2013

I'm looking for a braille display that is like the focus 14 that will
fit in the laptop bag perhaps the Focus 40 Blue?
I should state that the courses I will be taking will heavily rely on
laptop PC.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/