[Nfbc-info] norton issue

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 21 00:34:22 UTC 2013

Hello all. This again is your worse nightmear. For the last week, I keep getting a popup on my computer that says “action required.” I understand it is from Norton, which is my antivirus. I tried to put pc to jaws and it got me to the site but I am unable to find out what action needs to be done.

Has anyone delt with norton that uses JAWS? I understand that Norton isn’t jaws friendly, but I didn’t know that when it was installed on my computer last year.

If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.