[Nfbc-info] norton issue

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 00:53:11 UTC 2013

Hello,
What you should do is uninstall nortan by going to control panel, add or
remove programs and uninstall nortan. If you are on Windows 7 or vista
you can type 'add or remove programs' and hit enter right after you hit
the start menu button.
You right click with the applications key on the program you wish to
remove which is Nortan and hit uninstall. If there is a box that comes
up that isn't accessible, just hit return till it says removing.
Next, go to start, all programs, Microsoft Security esenchals, hit enter
and when you are going to bed, hit scan.
This will get rid of that spywair for you!
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs