[Nfbc-info] norton issue

Jimmie Flanagin jimmie.flanagin at my.csun.edu
Sat Sep 21 18:35:08 UTC 2013

Hi Rob,
Best advice is to phone Norton and get them to help.
"Action required" messages may mean that your subscription is about to expire. Typically, a Norton subscription is for one year and then needs to be renewed. In other words, you may not have a virus.

Dr. Jimmie Flanagin

It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.
(Confucius)

The improvement of understanding is for two ends:
first, our own increase of knowledge; secondly, to enable us to deliver that knowledge to others.
(John Locke)

Increasing understanding remains a challenge.
(Navarro, 2008)

Perserverance will pay off.
(Martinez, 2011)