[Nfbc-info] NFBC East Bay August chapter meeting

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 21:21:07 UTC 2014

Hello!!

    Everyone is invited to the August chapter meeting of the  NFBC East Bay
chapter.  The meeting is this Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 7  P.M. on the
conference call line.  The conference call information is the  following;
)712(432-1500 and the pass code is 1028824.  At our chapter  meeting for this
month we have Jonathan Lyens as our guest speaker.  Hope  that many will come
onto the conference call this Thursday night!!

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Vice President of the NFBC East Bay  Chapter