[Nfbc-info] State convention questions

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Tue Aug 12 04:30:24 UTC 2014

Armando,
Cost for registration and banquet is $75, but there will be other events you
will want to attend, so Rob's $90 figure is pretty close. Room rates are
$119 per night plus tax, but the rooms are two-room suites which can fit
four people easily. Free breakfast, by which I mean a full breakfast buffet,
is provided for all guests.
Hope this helps.
Angela