[Nfbc-info] #discoveryou tomorrow!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 03:16:45 UTC 2014

Federation Family,
  I am super excited for tomorrow’s seminar at the Lighthouse in San Francisco!
  There’s going to be so many things to learn, so many awesome people to meet and re-connect with, and so much energy, love, hope and possibilities in the air!
 If you are still thinking about going, don’t think about it; do it!you won’t regret it, and we all will be so happy to see you!
 Discover the power of the bay area’s Blind, together in one building, Discover the   things you never thought you could do, learn it all and #discover you!
 see you at 9p.m. at the Lighthouse for the blind at 214 Van Ness Ave.
   Darian