[Nfbc-info] Magic Carpet Ride

Rick Watson rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 11 02:55:35 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Time to start thinking about State Convention!!!
This year's National Federation of the Blind of California is being held at The Embassy Suites in El Segundo, CA October 9th-12th, 2014.  I have been asked to look into  chartering a bus from Northern CA to the Convention site.  I have received several quotes, and the most affordable one is 3,000 dollars.  The bus holds 50 people, and this will be a round trip.  I am asking for your help, I am not asking for any money or a firm commitment at this time.  I am asking if how many people in Northern CA would be interested in taking a Magic Carpet Ride from Northern  CA to Southern CA.  please let me know if you are interested.  I believe that we will have a blast on the bus!!!!

THANKS for your time,

Rick Watson
Davis Canes and Tails
Chapter President