[Nfbc-info] Michael Couey's Passing

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 02:01:40 UTC 2014

All,

Mike and I once shared an apartment for about a year, and I have to
say that during that time and after I found him to be perhaps the most
genuine, warmest and funniest person I have come to know.

Even though we weren't close in later years, I will miss him for the
impact he had on my life and those of so many others.

Best,

Paul