[Nfbc-info] Angela Fowler

Hoby Wedler hobywedler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 16:59:19 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

It saddens me to tell you that David Fowler, Angela Fowler's father,
suddenly passed away yesterday morning.
Angela and her son Jefferson are doing well and handling the situation
confidently.  Many may not know that Angela supported her father financially
and emotionally since he lost his job in 2010.

I am confident that Angela's strong, steadfast, and highly motivated
attitude will keep her afloat just fine but let's all join together as a
group to provide Angela the friendship and federation love she needs at this
trying time.

Thank you all and I wish Angela the very best of luck as she moves forward.

Yours sincerely,
-- Hoby Wedler