[Nfbc-info] Angela Fowler

Genesis Renata genesisrenata at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 18:06:53 UTC 2014

I am very sorry to hear about Angela's father. Please know that her entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers. It is always difficult to  lose a family member. My heart felt condolences to all concerned

Genesis Renata, Nashville, Tenn.

www.mojoradio.us

TWITTER:Genesis Renata

FACEBOOK:Genesis Renata