[Nfbc-info] Ken Volonte

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jan 23 20:10:57 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'm so sorry to hear of the sad news and difficulties some of our members
are having--losing Mike Couey, Ken's fall and Angela's father. My prayers
and positive thoughts go out to all family and friends of our Federation
family.
Many blessings,
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com