[Nfbc-info] FW: Vanda commercial - we spoke on the phone

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 20:17:35 UTC 2014

From: Jodi Sonnenberg [mailto:sonnenbergcasting at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:46 AM
To: judotina48kg at gmail.com
Subject: Vanda commercial - we spoke on the phone

Tina,

Thank you so much for taking my call, it was a pleasure. As promised I have
attached a flyer with all the pertinent info. Please let me know if you
think there's any detail you think I should add. Do you have any questions
re: the info on it?

I'm very excited to hopefully have some people submit on the project and
also as I said on the call I can absolutely do Skype type of auditions for
anyone that can't make it to me at my studio.

I can be reached by phone at 323-692-1800 x107 <tel:323-692-1800%20x107>  or
fell free to email me at anytime.

Thanks again and I look forward to chatting soon.

Best,

Jodi

Jodi Sonnenberg

Casting Director