[Nfbc-info] Myjob/My vision

C Buckley alexemmett14 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 17:49:53 UTC 2014

Jonathan, Carl and Hoby

Thank you all for your replies to my post.

Jonathan - Thank you for your suggestions.  I am going to contact my union
rep tomorrow. I was hesitant to do so because I am in the habit of hiding
my disability.   I guess the proverbial cat is out of the bag.  I will keep
the list updated on my progress.

Carl - I emailed you. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hoby - So glad to hear from you!  I think that we talked before.  Thank you
for your support.  I am jealous of your current position.  I keep promising
myself that I will one day earn a PhD in chemistry.  What is your focus or
concentration?

Caroline